January 7-17 2020
About the Trip:
Witness God soften the hearts of a people who have been said to be very difficult to reach with the Gospel.
Ministry opportunities include: Evangelistic services, children & youth outreach, intercessory prayer, and church leadership training.
How you can help: Send food, clothes, and supplies to poor families in Argentina.
- Argentina has the 2nd largest economy in South America.
- Its terrain encompasses the Andes mountains, glacial lakes, & Pampas grasslands.
- The city of Ushuaia is considered the southernmost city on earth and is nicknamed “The End of the World”
- Traditionally known as a “hard to reach nation” among evangelical missionaries
- Only 2% of the population are born again believers
- There is a spirit of unity among the existing churches, which is good soil for evangelism
To join WMA team for the first time you need to:
- Fill out and send us by mail or email the following application form
- Submit a brief letter of recommendations from your pastor or spiritual mentor (by mail or email). The letter should include his/her contact information
Other Ways To Help
Help Send a Missionary
Send Bibles to Argentina
Support the Argentina