OCT 11-21, 2021
(Border Status: Closed, Location Subject to Change)
Witness the hearts of a people who have been said to be very difficult to reach with the Gospel.
Ministry opportunities include: Evangelistic services, children & youth outreach, strett ministry, intercessory prayer, church leadership training and medical clinic outreach.
How you can help: Send food, clothes, and supplies to poor families in Argentina.
- Argentina has the 2nd largest economy in South America.
- Its terrain encompasses the Andes mountains, glacial lakes, & Pampas grasslands.
- The city of Ushuaia is considered the southernmost city on earth and is nicknamed “The End of the World”
- Traditionally known as a “hard to reach nation” among evangelical missionaries
- Only 2% of the population are born again believers
- There is a spirit of unity among the existing churches, which is good soil for evangelism