- Argentina has the 2nd largest economy in South America.
- Its terrain encompasses the Andes mountains, glacial lakes, & Pampas grasslands.
- The city of Ushuaia is considered the southernmost city on earth and is nicknamed “The End of the World”
- Traditionally known as a “hard to reach nation” among evangelical missionaries
- Only 2% of the population are born again believers
- There is a spirit of unity among the existing churches, which is good soil for evangelism
What YOU Can Do:
- Pray – few evangelical churches exist in these countries
- Go – join the team to preach teach, train leaders, visit orphanages, distribute Bibles
- Help – join the medical missions team
- Send Bibles
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION