- Economic Superpower.
- With a population of 1.3 billion people, China is the largest country on Earth.
- There is an unprecedented hunger for Christ in the hearts of the Chinese people.
- There are many opportunities to openly share Christ in spite of the limits on religious freedom.
- The need of someone to share Christ in China is overwhelming – so many Chinese people are ready to receive Christ.
- Many Chinese Christians are ready to become missionaries in other countries – they need to be trained.
- Chinese churches need leadership training in various areas of ministry: Women’s ministry, youth outreach, children’s ministry, etc.
- There are parts of China that are still virtually untouched by the Gospel and the people have never heard the name of Jesus.
What YOU Can Do:
- Pray – few evangelical churches exist in these countries
- Go – join the team to preach teach, train leaders, visit orphanages, distribute Bibles
- Help – join the medical missions team
- Send Bibles