- Romania is in southeast Europe and is slightly smaller than Oregon.
- Geographical points: Carpathian Mountains divide Romania’s upper half from north to south. Transylvanian Alps. Plains of Moldavia and Walachia
- Romania has an ongoing political crisis & the struggling economy has left many of its citizens frustrated.
- Main religion: Orthodox
- Minorities in Romania lack rights and have been the target of discrimination and isolation
- Many Romanians emigrate to other countries, especially to Spain, in search of prosperity
- Even though most Romanians claim to be Christian, little evidence is seen in their lifestyles. Romania has one of the highest abortion rates in the world, and difficulties from drug abuse, prostitution, and pornography reflect the emotional state of many.
What YOU Can Do:
- Pray for Romania
- Go! Join our team as we go to Romania & Moldova to preach, teach, train leaders, and distribute Bibles
- Send Bibles to Romania