Thailand Winter 2018
REQUEST MORE INFO
- There are 77 provinces housing 63 million people across Thai mountains.
- Religion: 94.6% practicing Buddhism, 4% Muslim, and less than 1% Christian.
- Government: constitutional monarchy
- Thailand means “Land of the Free” in the Thai language.
- Thai people are in desperate need of a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Thailand has the highest HIV population in all of Asia.
- Sex trafficking and forced child labor is among the worst in the world.
What you can do:
- Pray for Thailand
- Go to Thailand – to preach, teach and evangelize
- Join a medical missions team to help those in need
- Send Bibles
CLICK HERE TO REQUEST MORE INFORMATION