JAN 4-14, 2021
Join us on a mission to the “apple of God’s eye”, the nation of Israel on a strategic intercessory prayer mission at this most crucial time in history.
Ministry opportunities include: Church leadership training and intercessory prayer ministry.
How you can help: Send food, clothes, and supplies to poor families and Veterans in Israel.
“During these small moments of this time in Israel as I was able to see His Beloved land and precious people and I was given a new texture in my walk. It seems as though now as I read the Word and pray there is another dimension a tangible component that was not there before. I can actually touch them in my heart. “- Pat Duncan, Missionary to Israel 2019
TO JOIN A WMA TEAM FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Fill out and send us by mail or email the application form and submit a brief letter of recommendation from your pastor or spiritual mentor. The letter should include his or her contact information.
Request an online application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Israel, considered the Holy Land, is important for all three of Israel’s major religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- With the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Jewish independence, lost almost 2,000 years earlier, was renewed.
- Geography: The shape of Israel is long and narrow. The country is about 290 miles in length and 85 miles in width at its widest point.
- Jews comprise some 75.4% of the country’s population, while the country’s non-Jewish citizens, mostly Arabs, number about 24.6%.
- Capital: Jerusalem (population 788,100).
- Official languages are Hebrew & Arabic.
- Long-standing conflict between Israel and surrounding neighbors.
- The Christian church in Israel is fragmented but the potential for unity is growing.
- It is comprised of about 80% Arabs, 12% expatriates (Egyptian, Ethiopian, Greek, Russian, Armenian, Italian, others) and 8% Jews. There are Catholics (five rites), Orthodox (nine traditions), and Protestants/Independents (over 20 denominations, many individual congregations and over 100 mission agencies). Pray for spiritual unity that transcends history, ethnic conflict, national origins, eschatology and secondary areas of theology. (operationworld.org)