JAN 4-14, 2022
(Border Status: Open, Vaccine Required)
Join us on a mission to the “apple of God’s eye”, the nation of Israel on a strategic intercessory prayer mission at this most crucial time in history.
Ministry opportunities include: Church leadership training and intercessory prayer ministry.
How you can help: Send food, clothes, and supplies to poor families and Veterans in Israel.
“During these small moments of this time in Israel as I was able to see His Beloved land and precious people and I was given a new texture in my walk. It seems as though now as I read the Word and pray there is another dimension a tangible component that was not there before. I can actually touch them in my heart. “- Pat Duncan, Missionary to Israel 2019
- Israel, considered the Holy Land, is important for all three of Israel’s major religions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.
- With the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, Jewish independence, lost almost 2,000 years earlier, was renewed.
- Geography: The shape of Israel is long and narrow. The country is about 290 miles in length and 85 miles in width at its widest point.
- Jews comprise some 75.4% of the country’s population, while the country’s non-Jewish citizens, mostly Arabs, number about 24.6%.
- Capital: Jerusalem (population 788,100).
- Official languages are Hebrew & Arabic.
- Long-standing conflict between Israel and surrounding neighbors.
- The Christian church in Israel is fragmented but the potential for unity is growing.
- It is comprised of about 80% Arabs, 12% expatriates (Egyptian, Ethiopian, Greek, Russian, Armenian, Italian, others) and 8% Jews. There are Catholics (five rites), Orthodox (nine traditions), and Protestants/Independents (over 20 denominations, many individual congregations and over 100 mission agencies). Pray for spiritual unity that transcends history, ethnic conflict, national origins, eschatology and secondary areas of theology. (operationworld.org)
Join us in fulfilling the Great Commission through giving!!