World Missions Alliance is proud to partner with companies that share our commitment to fulfilling the Great Commission.
With your company’s support, we can continue taking the Gospel to the unreached people groups of the world.
Here are some of the ways that your company can partner with World Missions Alliance:
Support World Missions Alliance through a multi-year partnership that invests in our operations and scales our programs.
Support World Missions Alliance through various employee engagement initiatives that encourage crowdfunding, such as starting a team fundraiser.
Also referred to as cause marketing, donate a percentage or portion of sales of a product(s) to World Missions Alliance.
Corporate co-venture (CCV) partnership requirements:
- Commercial co-venture (CCV) partnerships are effective avenues to support our work by donating a percentage or portion of product sales to World Missions Alliance. Before entering a CCV agreement, companies must agree to the following terms:
- The company must have completed its first year of operation. We use the year mark as a general parameter to identify companies that have a consumer base and have established healthy margins and sales. This increases success for all parties.
- The promotion must occur within a set and agreed upon period of time of one year or less.
- The company must disclose the donation to its consumers, clearly stating how much of their purchase will be donated to World Missions Alliance.
- The company must commit to a guaranteed minimum donation to World Missions Alliance within one year, which is agreed upon by World Missions Alliance.
- As a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, World Missions Alliance is unable to endorse or promote product sales.
Sponsor World Missions Alliance’s fundraising campaigns around key events, including but not limited to Giving Tuesday, the end of year giving season and the WMA annual conference.
Match (or double!) donations that your employees make to World Missions Alliance.
If you are interested in learning more about how your company can help World Missions Alliance continue to spread the Gospel around the world, please fill out the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.