Also referred to as cause marketing, donate a percentage or portion of sales of a product(s) to World Missions Alliance.
Corporate co-venture (CCV) partnership requirements:
- Commercial co-venture (CCV) partnerships are effective avenues to support our work by donating a percentage or portion of product sales to World Missions Alliance. Before entering a CCV agreement, companies must agree to the following terms:
- The company must have completed its first year of operation. We use the year mark as a general parameter to identify companies that have a consumer base and have established healthy margins and sales. This increases success for all parties.
- The promotion must occur within a set and agreed upon period of time of one year or less.
- The company must disclose the donation to its consumers, clearly stating how much of their purchase will be donated to World Missions Alliance.
- The company must commit to a guaranteed minimum donation to World Missions Alliance within one year, which is agreed upon by World Missions Alliance.
- As a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, World Missions Alliance is unable to endorse or promote product sales.