World Missions Alliance Doctrinal Statement
- We believe in God, the Father, the Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord and the Holy Spirit, eternally existing as one and only true God.
- We believe that Lord Jesus Christ is deity, that He was born of a virgin, that we are redeemed by His atoning death through His shed blood, that he bodily resurrected and ascended into heaven, and that he will come again in power and great glory.
- We believe that men are saved through a direct, personal encounter with the risen Lord, at which time they are regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This event we hold to be an experience, rather than a doctrinal supposition.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whom Christ indwells each believer enabling him to live a godly life of obedience as he reaches maturity.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, ultimately authoritative Word of God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit unites all true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that together they form one body – His church.