- WMA Internship offers college students a Christian environment of a fast paced and efficient international non-profit organization that provides unique opportunities for spiritual development and professional growth.
- WMA interns will become familiar with the global issues and the impact of Christian faith in finding solutions to the issues the world faces today.
- WMA interns will be integrated into a professional environment and have varied opportunities to develop real business experience. They will receive training and hands on experience in all aspects of running an international non-profit organization as well as utilize their ministry calling.
- WMA interns benefit from mentoring relationships alongside supervisors who invest in challenging and counseling them during the entire process.
- WMA interns are encouraged to build relationships and share experiences with each other and with members of the WMA team.