Greater Purpose Conference
April 3-5, 2024 – Branson, MO
Arise, shine, for your light has come,
and the glory of the Lord rises upon you.
See, darkness covers the earth
and thick darkness is over the peoples,
but the Lord rises upon you
and his glory appears over you.
Nations will come to your light,
and kings to the brightness of your dawn.
Get ready to strengthen your faith, elevate your joy, and gain a deeper revelation of why you were born for “such a time as this”! It’s like a personal invitation for an intimate encounter with the Master Himself.
– Speakers: To Be Announced
– Venue & Accommodations: Thousand Hills Resort Hotel (Previously the Radisson Hotel) Branson, Missouri (More Info)
– Opening Reception Wednesday April 3rd at 6:00pm. Meet and hear from WMA presidents and founders Chuck and Helen Todd as they share a brief history and overview of World Missions Alliance followed by a time of fellowship and cookies/coffee before the opening session Wednesday night.
– Know Before You Go Q&A session Thursday April 4th at 1:30pm. Find out everything you need to know about going on mission trips with WMA. Get answers to all our most commonly asked questions and your own questions at this informative and interactive afternoon session.
– Love in Action Luncheon and session Friday April 5th at 1:30pm. At this session we will help you discover how your gifts, talents and testimony can be used on the mission field to share the Gospel and bring people to Christ. If you plan to order the meal at this session, please include an additional $25 per person with your registration payment. (You are welcome to attend the session whether you order the meal or not.) Deadline to register is 3/3/24.
– Free Mission Trip Giveaway– All conference attendees will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a free mission trip for 2025! The drawing will be held during the Love in Action Luncheon Friday April 5th at 1:30pm.
– 25th Anniversary Lake Cruise Closing Session: Your registration fee covers your admittance to all 7 conference sessions including the closing session on April 5th which will be held aboard the Showboat Branson Belle for an evening cruise on Table Rock Lake.
Must be present at the 2023 Hope Rising banquet to win.
In order to go on the trip, the winner is required to fill out the standard WMA ministry application form, comply with and sign the WMA Statement of Faith and Practice as well as the WMA trip responsibility form.
The free trip cannot be transferred to another individual, cannot be redeemed for cash or any other use and can only be used toward a 2024 mission trip excluding Ireland, Israel and Macedonia/Greece trips.
The free trip certificate covers the land portion fee of the mission trip only. Airfare is not included.
WMA reserves the right to revoke the free trip if the winner by the date of travel exhibits behavior or lifestyle not compatible with the WMA Statement of Faith and Practice.
During the final session of the Greater Purpose Conference we give away a FREE mission trip for the following year. We want to give you a chance to GO! Your registration for the conference gives you an automatic entry into this give away!
Take a minute to listen to Marilyn Kelly’s testimony of going on the 2022 Ethiopia mission trip which she won at the 2021 Greater Purpose Conference!
Earlybird Single Conference Registration $35 (Ends September 1, 2023)
Earlybird Couple Conference Registration $65 (Ends September 1, 2023)
Single Conference Registration after September 1st $40
Couple Conference Registration after September 1st $75
Love in Action Luncheon Friday April 5th $25
Digital Conference $35
“I love the heart of WMA. It’s all about the people. So different, yet we are all the same. I was so humbled to pray with so many people at this event. I can still see their faces. I can still hear the echo of their prayers.”
“I received healing by confessing some dark times in my life to a beautiful lady that was full of the Love of God, and she spoke forgiveness over me and the pain and trauma lifted and my life has changed.”
“Love how your ministry feels like family! Was honored that I was asked to minister with prayer for the conference.”
“The presence of the Lord was strong and prayer for the nations is uplifting.”
“Hanging out with brothers and sisters from all around the country. Special!”
“Seeing friends, making new ones but most of all being in the presence of the Lord.”
“Connecting with other believers and sharing our stories. Encouraged and blessed by all the speakers. Sharing the same goal in wanting to go and share the Gospel!”
“God was center stage & that is what I enjoyed most.”
“It was just what I needed.”
“Loved seeing all my friends from my Mission Trips and met many more I wish to be with someday.”
“Loved the worship! Made several new friends and connected in many ways. Everyone I met was so loving. Can’t wait to go on my first trip.”
“Everything was done with a spirit of excellence and LOVE. To God be the Glory! Looking forward to next year.”
Branson is less than one day’s drive for one-third of U.S. residents. However, if you will be traveling by air you will find more options for air travel into the Branson area by flying into the Springfield International Airport (airport code SGF) which is a one hour drive from the hotel or NW Arkansas National Airport (airport code XNA) which is a 2 hour drive to the hotel.