A short term mission trip is a unique and impactful way for your family to serve God as a unit. Additionally, it is a bonding experience between the family members and an extraordinary educational opportunity for children and adults alike.
World Missions Alliance believes in strengthening families, building relationship between the adults and the children within families and giving an opportunity to fulfill the Great Commission at any age in a well- planned and safe environment.
We desire to make our mission trip opportunities as affordable as possible.
Generally, the cost of your stay in the country on a 10 day trip including hotel accommodations, meals, ground transportation, translator services, and itinerary planning, is $1800 per adult (ages 16 and older). Our trips to Mexico are 7 day trips and are currently priced at $1500 per adult. Special pricing for children ages 8-15 may be available. To find out the cost for the trip your family is interested in, please contact our office here here or by calling 417-231-4131.
Not included in the trip price are:
- International airfare (our office can assist you with finding very reasonable tickets)
- Entry Visa fee (if applicable)
- Your personal expenses (souvenirs, phone calls, etc.)
Feel free to download our ebook for fundraising ideas, if needed.
- Let us know you are interested in receiving more information about family mission trip opportunities by filling out our trip interest form and selecting the “Family Missions” interest option.
- Click HERE to fill out the trip interest form