- Argentina- January 7-17, 2020 (Deadline: September 15, 2019)
- Thailand – March 16-26, 2020 (Deadline: October 15, 2019)
- Ireland – May 26-June 4, 2020 (Deadline: December 15, 2019)
- Romania – June 28-July 7, 2020 (Deadline: January 15, 2020)
- Moldova – July 8-18, 2020 (Deadline: January 15, 2020)
Citizens of US and Canada only; age 15 by the date of departure, age 24 before the submission deadline
- Film a video that is only to be one minute long that expresses the answer to the question, “What is my place in the Great Commission?” Anything over one minute will not be considered.
- The video should be filmed of the participant answering this question in front of the camera.
- Film it by using a video camera, digital camera, phone, tablet, or computer. We ask that you upload your videos to YOUTUBE. This is the only format we will accept for submissions
- Go to youtube.com
- Click “UPLOAD”
- Select files to upload
- Title: Label your video “Project Timothy – ((Your Name)) – ((Country’s name you’re submitting for))”. Example: Project Timothy – John Smith – Ethiopia
- Privacy Settings: Choose Unlisted
- Click Save Changes
- Then simply click to view your video and copy the link in the URL bar at the top
- Send an email to email@example.com In the SUBJECT heading for the email put:
“Project Timothy Indonesia” or “Project Timothy Romania”
- The heading of your SUBJECT is in regards to which of the competitions you are submitting for.
- In the body of the email paste your YOUTUBE URL link. Also include your:
- MAILING ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER
- HOW YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS CONTEST
- Age Requirements: 15-24 years old (24 with the participant’s age being calculated on the deadline of the given competition)
- Citizenship: Contest is open to citizens of the United States and Canada. *Participants interested in entering who do not have citizenship in these countries, should email firstname.lastname@example.org for a possible exception.
- Passport: Must have your passport by the time winners are announced.
- Each participant must enter their own individual video. No group entries will be accepted.
1. Winners are required to fill out the standard WMA ministry application form, comply with and sign the WMA Statement of Faith and Practice as well as the WMA trip responsibility form.
2. The prize cannot be transferred to another individual, cannot be redeemed for cash or any other use.
3. The prize can be applied to another trip within 12 months from the date of winning, excluding trips to Israel.
4. The traveler is responsible for their own airfare. (We assist in fundraising for the cost of airfare)
5. WMA reserves the right to revoke the prize if the winner by the date of travel exhibits behavior or lifestyle not compatible with the WMA Statement of Faith and Practice.
Results of the contest will be available approximately 3 weeks after the competition deadline.