Responsibility, Passport and Emergency Contacts Form
We will never give your information to any third party.
For over 21 years, thousands of people have safely traveled on hundreds of mission trips with World Missions Alliance. Your safety is of the utmost importance to us which is why we have established partnerships with reputable indigenous ministries. In order to make the most of your time and resources as well as help guarantee your health and safety while on the mission trip, we only book accommodations at the hotels, eat meals at the places and minister in the locations recommended and approved by the highly qualified local ministry leaders we partner with.
There are times when World Missions Alliance (WMA) will incur field expenses, such as travel deposits,
lodging, etc as early as 4-6 weeks prior to a scheduled missions trip. In an effort to keep future trips
affordable for our missionaries, the following cancellation and refund policy will apply to your payments for
the land portion of your trip. (Note: missionary support donated for your trip by someone other than your
immediate family member cannot be refunded).
• Up to six (6) weeks prior to the trip start date, the deposit/administrative fee of $200 will not be refunded
however can be transferred to a future trip* with WMA. Any remaining balance of your contribution
will be refunded to you, or can also be applied to a future trip* with WMA.
• From six (6) weeks to 30-days prior to the trip start date, 50% of your contribution can be refunded to
you; said funds can also be applied to a future trip* with WMA. The remaining 50%, less any expenses
incurred, will be applied to a future trip* with WMA.
• From 30-days up to two (2) weeks prior to the trip start date, 50% of your contribution can be applied to
a future trip* with WMA; a tax-deductible receipt will be provided for the remaining 50% of your
contribution, which will be applied to general ministry operations.
• If a trip cancellation happens two (2) weeks or less prior to the trip start date, any contribution made by
you will be applied to general ministry operations; a tax-deductible receipt will be provided.
*Future Trips: All funds applied toward future trips resulting from a trip cancellation must be used within
14-months from the cancelled trip start date.
Tax Deductible Receipts: Missionary Support given in your name by others cannot be refunded per IRS
501c3 non-profit regulations; these funds will be used to continue fulfilling the Great Commission around
the world. Any funds you have paid toward a trip that are not refunded to you will be used by WMA for
general ministry operations. A tax-deductible receipt will be given to reflect your donation.
Travel Insurance: WMA strongly recommends you purchase travel insurance that includes trip cancellation,
lost luggage, emergency extraction and medical expenses. Under a covered loss event, you may be able to
recover some of the non-refundable land portion of the trip as well as the cost of the flight and other
applicable expenses. Please check with your medical insurance provider about your coverage overseas.
Below are some suggestions on insurance companies our missionaries have used in the past.
1. Trip insurance purchased at time of airline ticket purchase.
2. Private insurance purchased after purchase of airline ticket. Here are a couple of choices.
Agency Director – Devoted Father, Fan of all Boston Teams, Global Citizen
NOAH JAMES INSURANCE
Katy, TX USA
Mobile: (617) 676-7858
Insurance Services of America
(800) 647-4589 – Work | (480) 821-9052 – Work
– Check with your health care provider about immunizations recommended based on your health history.
– Check at https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list for immunizations recommended for the country
of your destination by Center for Disease Control and Prevention.