Our mission will begin in Buenos Aires, the capital of Argentina. There we partner with a network of churches in various evangelistic outreaches, including serving in poor neighborhoods, youth ministry and street evangelism.
After several days in Buenos Aires, we will fly to Ushuaia. Nestled in the picturesque landscapes of Patagonia, Ushuaia is the gateway to the great unknown. It’s a place where breathtaking natural beauty collides with warm-hearted locals, creating the perfect backdrop for our mission trip. We believe that by exploring this enchanting corner of the world, we can spread the message of hope and share the Good News with those who need it most.
Working with the local church in Ushuaia, you will have opportunities to encourage the local believers by sharing your testimony of how God has worked in your life, do street evangelism, distribute Bibles and Gospel tracts. Our team will host a medical clinic for the underprivileged segments of the population. We still need several more medical professionals – doctors and nurses to staff the clinic. The clinic provides an excellent opportunity for non-medical professionals as well to pray with the people and introduce them to hope through Christ.
In both locations you will also have the opportunities to explore and learn about the local culture.
Our approach in every nation where we serve goes beyond surface-level volunteering. We prioritize cultural immersion, giving you the opportunity to truly understand and connect with the local community. This authentic experience will connect you spiritually to Argentina and help build lasting relationships during the trip.
8 Awesome Things About Argentina Mission August 2023
1. People in Argentina are open to the Gospel message!
2. Ushuaia is the southernmost city in the world, a gateway to explore the South Pole, a place to see penguins and stunning Beagle Channel
3. Buenos Aires is a beautiful city with European-style architecture is considered the “Paris of South America”
4. Argentina is known for delicious beef and chocolate
5. No jet lag. Argentina is just one hour ahead of the US Eastern Time
6. Easy travel. Many large US airports have a non-stop flight to Buenos Aires
7. Medical Mission Trip
8. No entry visa or fee is required for the US and Canadian citizens