About the Trip:
Help bring God’s hope and encouragement to the poorest country in Europe. Ministry opportunities include street evangelism, Bible distribution, training leaders and businessmen, preaching and teaching, praying for sick, and youth outreach through English clubs, sports activities, games, and drama.
To join WMA team for the first time you need to:
- Fill out and send us by mail or email the following application form
- Submit a brief letter of recommendations from your pastor or spiritual mentor (by mail or email). The letter should include his/her contact information
- In the recent years Macedonia has experienced a deep political crisis. The crisis stemmed from the entrenched conflict between the largest Macedonian ruling party and the largest Macedonian opposition party, as well as the Albanian minority groups seeking representation in the government. Corruption among the leaders and the weak economy have been at the root of the tensions in the country. The 30% unemployment rate combined with the minimal guaranteed salary of 150 EUR created an atmosphere of despair and feelings of insecurity in the majority of the Macedonian citizens. Due to such trends, a good number of younger Macedonian citizens have left the country.
- Only 3,000 to 5,000 among Macedonian population are Evangelical Christians, which is about 0.3 percent of the population. The vast majority of the evangelical believers in Macedonia are Macedonians, with the Roma population being the second largest evangelical group. There are very few Macedonian Albanian evangelical believers in Macedonia.
Spiritual Needs and Prayer Points for Macedonia:
1. Passion for evangelism for the Christian leaders in Macedonia.
2. Long term political stability (Macedonia has been greenlighted by the US for acceptance into NATO in December of 2019 !)
3. Salvation among Macedonian Albanians, who are Muslims but are open to witness (no churches exist among them as of today)
Other Ways To Help
Help Send a Missionary
Send Bibles to
Support the Macedonia