June 28 – July 7, 2020
About the Trip:
Help take the hope and the truth of Christ to the gypsies in one of the poorest parts of Romania!
Ministry opportunities include: Evangelistic outreach, women’s ministry, youth outreach, pastoral and leadership training.
How you can help: Send food, clothes, and supplies to poor gypsy families in Romania
- Romania is in southeast Europe and is slightly smaller than Oregon.
- Geographical points: Carpathian Mountains divide Romania’s upper half from north to south. Transylvanian Alps. Plains of Moldavia and Walachia
- Romania has an ongoing political crisis & the struggling economy has left many of its citizens frustrated.
- Main religion: Orthodox
- Minorities in Romania lack rights and have been the target of discrimination and isolation
- Many Romanians emigrate to other countries, especially to Spain, in search of prosperity
- Even though most Romanians claim to be Christian, little evidence is seen in their lifestyles. Romania has one of the highest abortion rates in the world, and difficulties from drug abuse, prostitution, and pornography reflect the emotional state of many.
To join WMA team for the first time you need to:
- Fill out and send us by mail or email the following application form
- Submit a brief letter of recommendations from your pastor or spiritual mentor (by mail or email). The letter should include his/her contact information
Other Ways To Help
Help Send a Missionary
Send Bibles to Romania
Support the Romania